Fished Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fished Wednesday

Fished Trinity Bay on Wednesday with Capt. Dana Bailey and 2 of my buddies. After the strong north winds earlier in the week the water was MUDDY. It was 46 degrees when we put in! Fishing was slowwwwww after the front, with the muddy water and the cold. Dana took us all over God's green earth. Finally located a few but it was a really soft bite. Late morning it warmed up some and there was little wind so it was very pleasant. Enjoyed the day as we topped it off with a late afternoon stop at the origninal Ninfa's on Navigation and yes they still sell damn good margaritas! Below a picture of Mike with one of the specks.
    Attached Files
    Mack (aka MackFisherman2)
    Houston & Pirates Cove in Galveston
    mackfisherman2@hotmail.com

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, except bears, bears will kill you.

Those are super tough condtions... Dana and Shawn are great guys.. Tidal Surge... they'll certainly do their best.
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Think Wednesday was bad there, you should've seen Tuesday when that northwest kicked in.
      Glad y'all got a few...and thanks for mentioning Ninfas....Ninfarita time!

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
      X