Waay off Topic: Wedding Caterers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waay off Topic: Wedding Caterers

Anybody in the caterering busines or having family or friends in the business. My daughter is getting married in April of 2015 and we are looking for reccomendations. I thought I give my WEA brother a shout out and see if we can do some business.

I will take reccomendations, donations, prayers, or just a bullet to the head .

Talk to dbarham for sure
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Awesome thank you Mr. dhbarham may you please send me a PM.

Comment

what kind of food are you wanting?

Comment

DBarham, Salt Chef or chef cut catering pm me for more details
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Crawfish?? Give me a shout if so.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
            KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Thanks guys unfortunately no crawfish or BBQ. I will return PMs in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                Thanks guys unfortunately no crawfish or BBQ. I will return PMs in the am.
                Dang , son , what kind of wedding is this to be without Texas BBQ and crawfish !? Cover the bride with a waterproof pancho and turn her loose to commence crawfish head sucking and BBQ sauce dripping . Tequila shots all around . Zydeco or Texas two step band and marguarita punch will have grandma shaking her booty like 1978 . Tell me the brides wearing boots at least . I'm disgusted , don't bother with an invitation cause I ain't coming .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Dang , son , what kind of wedding is this to be without Texas BBQ and crawfish !? Cover the bride with a waterproof pancho and turn her loose to commence crawfish head sucking and BBQ sauce dripping . Tequila shots all around . Zydeco or Texas two step band and marguarita punch will have grandma shaking her booty like 1978 . Tell me the brides wearing boots at least . I'm disgusted , don't bother with an invitation cause I ain't coming .
                  Good Stuff!

Comment

HAR ! My wife would shoot me if I came up with that stance for our daughters wedding . Duck l a orange and tea petite sandwiches for her way of thinking .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                    X