4-23 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-23 report

Met up with Superspook Danny this morning to catch the tail end of the outgoing tide. Got out late and found a few as the tide ebbed out on us and the bite went nonexistent. Did manage a nice 4 pounder on my favorite little reef in my favorite little bay. Danny got a pic, maybe he will post it. Ended up with two good trout and a nice flounder and lost another couple at the boat. Had fun, Dano!

BTW, released the good trout per Termo's recommendations.

Comment

Glad to hear you and Danny found a few

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Nice going.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice job.
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Looks like fish are starting to bite. Been working. Time to get out and relax. Maybe this weekend. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Way to keep at 'em guys.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catching! Good on the C(P)R!

Comment

Working...
                  X