Used shot gun shells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used shot gun shells

I know this is a long shot but looking for used shot gun shell willing to buy them want to make a Texas flag now thank you very much

Sorry I meant American flag

Comment

I have some. I'll check to see how many when I get home today. They are free.

Comment

Ok thank you very much just pm me
        Thanks agin

Comment

Dang Gilbert , hoarder of spent shot shells . Neat project RED . Do a TEXAS flag next .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm going to it's just hard to get that many used shell I never think about it when I'm hunting or shooting till after I'm done thens it's alittle late ha

Comment

Yep
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Red killer View Post
                Ok thank you very much just pm me
                Thanks agin

didn't get a chance to look last night. Went to the ft bend cca banquet last night and had too many free beers. I'll check today.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  Dang Gilbert , hoarder of spent shot shells . Neat project RED . Do a TEXAS flag next .

I've had people ask for spent shells before to do stuff with so now I keep them. Guiding hunts you get quite a few shells.

Comment

I remember you couldn't make that Sabine trip with me and WALKINWADER last year because you had a hunting trip obligation . Where is Tim ? He hasn't been around .

Comment

you scared him off after that trip. lol

Comment

I get a lot of that . Communicated by text with him today . He's been busy with family . He said you're not so easily scared .

Comment

I have rusted live rounds welcome to them not safe to fire through gun.
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                          X