Solar or 2 cycle?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

NICE!!!!!
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Ugliest Power Pole I have ever seen.
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

CURMUDGEONS anchor for his first boat .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

All it needs is a hammock .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                CURMUDGEONS anchor for his first boat .
                LOL

Comment

Shore burner......you're doing it wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by GregG View Post
                    Shore burner......you're doing it wrong!
                    Lol!!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Im not surprised she gave you the stove when she kicked you out but she threw in the boat too!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks to Mike for bringin' out the new stove for Blockade Runners. Extra thanks for spending the time to get the oven working right. Now I've got 4 working burners again. Gonna be some good cookin' goin' on at the camp soon thanks to Ibtsoom.

Talk about a funny sight though. Jed Clampett's got nothing on Ibtsoom.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

HAR ! Dang , it's been a long time since I've been at the camp . It'll look a lot different . For y'all that don't know , Sandy introduced me to WEA when I kayaked back there and saw his Confederate flag flapping in the breeze . Me being a direct descendent of a son of the south ' s First Texas Infantry , I had to investigate . The rest is history .

Comment

Maybe that trip I gave you a Anchor Stout in exchange for what you had . You knew it from your bartending days . After you drank it you said it filled you up like having a full meal .

Comment

I believe it was an Anchor Porter. Good stuff. The one thing I remember well about meeting you was trying to unstick your anchor from the bottom of the bayou. Darn near pulled my bow rail off the old Ugly Mudda and it wouldn't come off. The place is a LOT different from back then bro. Even got hot water showers. You should come out again sometime.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X