2004 Boat Launch arear repair needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Boat Launch arear repair needed

Does anyone know who we are to complain to for much needed repairs to the 2004 boat launch area? The pot holes are getting really bad.

My guess would be the county. I'm not sure what precinct that is though. I wouldn't expect them to jump all over it though.

Comment

Brazoria county, isn't it?

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Just to update. I called the parks and wildlife and spoke with the Super there. Very nice gentlemen and he said he would run out there and scrape in the pot holes until he can bring out more gravel material. lets see what happens.

Comment

Nice going, pie man. I would think getting in touch with the county commissioner in Alvin or Angleton may be the way to approach the situation. It's been a while since I've been down there but it was pretty bad back then.

Comment

I called this morning as well to the Parks Department & Brazoria County Precinct 1 they were going to look into the issue and call me back. Good going Pieman.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              I called this morning as well to the Parks Department & Brazoria County Precinct 1 they were going to look into the issue and call me back. Good going Pieman.
              Good job Oscar and WEA
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well I spoke to 4 more people today I'm sure it will be completely fixed in a few weeks in the meantime rock will be used to fill holes

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Well I spoke to 4 more people today I'm sure it will be completely fixed in a few weeks in the meantime rock will be used to fill holes
                  Awesome!!! Way to follow up WEA!

Comment

If enough people make a request or complaint they usually jump right on it. Hopefully there attempt at fixing the problem is better than the one made on the roads in our neighborhood which are actually worse now that they've "repaired" them.

Comment

UPDATE: Was there this past Saturday and still nothing done. Crossing my fingers it happens soon.

Comment

Laying off county maintenance workers to cut back on big government. Get you a truck load of crushed rock and fill them in yourself. Send the fockets a bill and keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

I spent the time digging pot holes at the ramp for people to fish in & catch bait, & now yall want to fill them in... sigh...

LOL, yea its been several years it seems without maint. ( port-o-cans have no doors either )
                          Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

LOL- I always wonder what ever happened to the Hee-Haw writers.

Comment

JR called me back today...I had no idea the toilets were bad too! He said things are in the works.

Comment

Working...
                              X