Pa$$port Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa$$port Renewal

Ours just expired and the new fee to renew is $170.*#@(&^ expedite fees (to get it in less than 8-12 weeks)
    Yeah, I know, I should have renewed last year.....
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Ouch! Did you wait in the long line too?
    I took my kid and got sympathy service last year.

Comment

Interpol on to ya ? Take ROBALO with you as your sympathy ruse .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Funny, same thing just happened to me, I hear they are quicker for renewals so I did not pay the extra, other than for the card,,, but I did miss out on a good yacht delivery from Mexico , I still can not accept I let it lapse, kinda important for me,but things happen,,oh well

Comment

You don't need a passport to leave West Bay kenny!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

When did ya need a passport to fish Shell island?

PS: Where ya taking me on that all expense paid vacation?
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It's $110 for a renewal by mail and it doesn't take 8-10 weeks. Last time I did it, it only took 4 weeks.
              I'm not sure who jerked your chain (and make you pay the $60 fee) telling you it would take that long.

One of the visas I regularly have to get, requires that the passport not expire 6 months before travel, otherwise they won't process the visa.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                It's $110 for a renewal by mail and it doesn't take 8-10 weeks. Last time I did it, it only took 4 weeks.
                I'm not sure who jerked your chain (and make you pay the $60 fee) telling you it would take that long.
                Same here. Last time I renewed by mail only took about three weeks.
                Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                and
                Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Originally posted by Oleander Kayaker View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it's against the law to take advantage of old, dawdling senior citizens isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                    I'm pretty sure it's against the law to take advantage of old, dawdling senior citizens isn't it?
                    Bwaaaaaaaaa.....and yep, 3-4 weeks tops. We actually renewed with picture at the post office in League City and the guy said yall can expedite, but it would be a waste....which he was right because we got it in under that 3 week time. I believe they're processed in downtown Houston too. Someone told us to go there if we wanted it even faster, in like 8 days, but you would have to pay the expedite fee.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Pa$$port Renewal

Just went through that before spring break! The appointment you make is a joke as well... You still have to wait in multiple lines then sit for processing before coming back a few days later to get your passport. Expediting I got it within 48 hours.
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Hey guys in the event you get in a pickle with your passport needs I got a buddy in Austin that can help yall. www.justpassports.com check out his website it's very informative. He's got it set up for the do it yourself applicants or if you want to expedite it thru his service. He also does visas, document legalizations, birth certificates. He's a one stop shop for your travel needs other than a plane ticket.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
                        I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Working...
                        X