Comment

Happy 63rd Harvey.

Comment

Happy birthday!!! 63 is a good age!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HBD Harvey!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

happy birthday, had a good time ,it will all come together before long.I will be standing by phone, you make the call.

Comment

I'll be ready. Go get you a pink maniac mullet. Lol.

Comment

Happy Birthday Harvey. Looks like you had a great day. Bet you can't wait on the reschedule. I'll be knocking on your back door in November. I'll be 61. We're still young. Hurt here and there, but still young. Lord Bless you mightily. Lord Bless.
                  robert
                  And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

There's no future in getting old . HAR ! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! Cool birthday present . Much better than a MAD POTTER where you paint your clay figurine and fire it . Whoop !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lol. You help make my day, plugger! My daughters who know absolutely nothing about fishing got me two nice mirrodines. One is gold, yellow, and white. Gonna be my croaker imitation for da surf.

Comment

Nice ... But beware of toothy creatures tearing up your expensive plugs . I use hard plastic plugs in the surf after a gafftop ripped apart my corky last year in the surf . What's the reference to the pink crazy croaker about ? Or was it maniac mullet ? I've come to appreciate the crazy croaker after comparison fishing it against Paul Brown's peanut and soft dine . I could get better side to side action with the crazy croaker . All 3 are good spring time small baits . The soft dine doesn't have as much heft for casting . Was Jim West chunking a pink crazy croaker ?
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You referenced the maniac mullet ... It has the tail like a corky devil .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                            You referenced the maniac mullet ... It has the tail like a corky devil .
                            Yes. Jim was throwing the pink maniac, sawdust ( my b-i-l ) who taught me lure presentation on my 25th birthday and took my live shrimp away, was throwing a pearl/ chartreuse Jim tossed him. I was throwing a roach sand eel because the water color was off a shade or two. We probably fished an hour and boat rode an hour. Jim caught one trout, I missed one and sawdust never got bit. We had put the trip on hold but the wind layed that morning and I got the call. By the time we got off the ferry, here came the blow.

Comment

Working...
                            X