I Just Went Fishing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Went Fishing!

Happy Mothers Day to all our female anglers and all the Little ladies that put up with our insatiable need to fish.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Whew! Excuse me fish, hope you understand.

Comment

She is gonna be tied up when I get back, so just get the fishing out the way. LOL.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Too funny... Some of my best fishing trips have been on Mothers day. There are passions and there is passion, then there is fishing... Very fortunate that my better half understands how this works!
        "You've got to think lucky. If you fall into a mudhole, check your back pocket, you might have caught a fish" - Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill View Post
          Too funny... Some of my best fishing trips have been on Mothers day. There are passions and there is passion, then there is fishing... Very fortunate that my better half understands how this works!
          Yes sir ,funny how that works.

Comment

you guys.... LOL
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
            X