No announcement yet.

Campbell area new rock construction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know don can do a friday when he"s off ...bruce , you fish on friday ? Wade ? It could be like our first kayak trip together , " curmudgeon's first sabine trip " . Maybe you have been to sabine . Walkinwader and i went 2 times last year ...waded and drifted . It's a rather grueling all day affair . Leave houston in the dark and return in the dark . YOU CAN GET A LA. LICENSE FOR 1-2 DAYS .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Never fished LA before. I e been known to sneak in a Friday trip once in a while. I'll have to see how my new employee works out though.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

You can fish the whole lake, you just can't go into cuts, bayous or coves on the LA side. A one day LA license isn't too much.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          I know don can do a friday when he"s off ...bruce , you fish on friday ? Wade ? It could be like our first kayak trip together , " curmudgeon's first sabine trip " . Maybe you have been to sabine . Walkinwader and i went 2 times last year ...waded and drifted . It's a rather grueling all day affair . Leave houston in the dark and return in the dark . YOU CAN GET A LA. LICENSE FOR 1-2 DAYS .
          I've fished Calcasieu, it's a blast.
          The drive to Port Arthur is shortened if you take TX-73 from Winnie, the speed limit is like 75 or 80.
          I'd need a week's notice, but I'm game for a Friday. Bruce, I can haul your kayak in the truck with mine.
          Thoughts on a put-in location?
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
          X