• Show
Clear All

• $2000 Spot and Spec Tournament No Entry

Click image for larger version

Name:	SPEC TOURNEY.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	575384
    Go to hookspit.com/tournaments for full details!!!!

Awesome!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I guess you have to register in-store?

Comment

Sounds like a great deal.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Will have to check this out

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Sounds like a lot of big dead Trout over 25".

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Yes, but that is no different from the big Poco Bueno marlin tournament coming up in July. Only pays cash to big dead female marlin . CCA , has always been main sponsor until recently. How do you think a dead trout tourney over 28" would go over in Port Oconner ? Mis management, it does not work for trout,deer,but it is ok to kill big marlin, go figure.

Comment

My concern is big Trout in Galveston..... And your talking about a yearly long tourney that is promoting killing big Trout on a monthly basis. Dont think so.

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                  My concern is big Trout in Galveston..... And your talking about a yearly long tourney that is promoting killing big Trout on a monthly basis. Dont think so.

AQUA PIMP
                  After really looking at this, you are right Greg. That's a lot of big trout in years period. If they had a place to weigh them alive and release them right away ok.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                    After really looking at this, you are right Greg. That's a lot of big trout in years period. If they had a place to weigh them alive and release them right away ok.
                    Yep.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Maybe take a dated picture with the fish being weighed, then release and not kill the fish. Of coarse it would rely on the Honor system. Or better yet, same as above but be entered in a drawing each month and all entries be in a Grand Prize drawing.
                      Just a thought. Good Point Greg.
                      Beandaddy

Comment

Or have designated bait camps or such and weigh them in there and release them. Have them record the weights with pictures and turn them in to hookspit. It's a good concept if there is a place to weigh them in alive and released right after.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
                          Agreed. I think I'll pass on this one.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
                          KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Aint much different than the CCA BS. And the CCA Star Tourney covers the whole coast and any popdik can weigh in a fish they think may score.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              Aint much different than the CCA BS. And the CCA Star Tourney covers the whole coast and any popdik can weigh in a fish they think may score.
                              You correct. That's the reason I don't support the CCA anymore.
                              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                              X