Calls From Unknown?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls From Unknown?

About a week ago I started getting 3-4 calls a day from "Unknown" with no associated number. I answered one time and there was no one or message there. Anyone else get these, know what it is or how to get rid of it?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

We get em too. Ive answered also and hear a click. Annoying as hell.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

God is trying to get your attention . He has no area code other than " the universe " .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Are they on your cell or home line? Most cell phones have a call block feature. If it's your home it's harder to deal with. Fund raisers, pollsters and politicians can call you with impunity.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

If its a landline little pieces of **** have been know to call multiple times a week to figure out I anyone is home during the day...
          Tight Lines and Calm Seas and remember to enjoy life with friends

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            Are they on your cell or home line? Most cell phones have a call block feature. If it's your home it's harder to deal with. Fund raisers, pollsters and politicians can call you with impunity.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
            It's my cell. You can't block the calls because there is no number to block. For the same reason, you can't call back.
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Cue the music from " THE TWILIGHT ZONE " .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Probly Obama asking for your ideas! Maybe Elvis.
                I get em too and give them a moment of silence and then the blasphemy starts.
                If its nap time they don't get the moment of silence.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Ive always heard that when you call these 1-800 numbers for phone sex, they will call you back for credit information and the call appears as "unknown caller"

Comment

Hey Kenny...try this...read it this morning and it may be perfect for you...

There are dozens of free apps that let you screen your calls, alert you to potential fraud and even block suspected voice and text message spam.
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't answer, they will leave a message if it's important.
                      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

And just how did you "hear that ?"

Comment

Originally posted by Baby Tran Cat View Post
                          Hey Kenny...try this...read it this morning and it may be perfect for you...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101758815
                          Thanks Cat! I just installed the white pages one.
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
                          X