Lifestyle change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle change

After living on the island for the last 15 years, I've went in with my significant other and purchased a house three blocks off Bay street in TC. I've been an apartment dweller for a long, long time with nothing to do but fish and enjoy my rest and relaxation. Now I'll have to go buy a lawn mower and other things to go back to work. I'll have some remodel and tweeking to do but 5 minutes to the dike and moses lake ramp is a major plus. I need to borrow some carpentry tools, Termo. Mine are in the pawn shop.

Looks you are making a move for the better, all things considered, but we all know you wanted to get closer to Moses...and keeping the whaler at the house. Good for you and yor significant other. It'll keep you more active. have beaucoup carpentry tools, just ask. Some time, too.

Comment

Thanks, Mr. Buddy. If I don't like it after a few months, I'll flip it and move back to my island.

Comment

Good deal!

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Congrats????

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

HAR! SUPERSPOOK ! Laughed out loud . Funny .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Howdy neighbor! (There goes the neighborhood!)
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
                  lol. No seaweed in moses lake

Comment

You can rely on the Pluggers considerable landscaping skills as noted in my LANDSCAPING THE FRONT YARD thread . Not that I would actually do any labor mind you, but , I would have you hauling in rocks and plants and mulch and pointing and shouting ... HAR ! Good for you . It's nice to have a piece of ground to call your own .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

You moved in next to TERMO ? Block party !!

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                        Howdy neighbor! (There goes the neighborhood!)
                        Yawsir, yowsir!

Comment

Nice touch with WHAT WOULD SCUMLORD SAY .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                            You can rely on the Pluggers considerable landscaping skills as noted in my LANDSCAPING THE FRONT YARD thread . Not that I would actually do any labor mind you, but , I would have you hauling in rocks and plants and mulch and pointing and shouting ... HAR ! Good for you . It's nice to have a piece of ground to call your own .
                            I showed that thread to cuddles, plugger. She wants to know when your available to architect the front and back yards, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                              Nice touch with WHAT WOULD SCUMLORD SAY .
                              I must confess I miss his opinions, although I'm probably by myself. I vote we reinstate him on a probationary leash.

Comment

Working...
                              X