Power Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Pro

Just came from Webster academy. I saw it on the internet, and they have 20lb, 30lb, and 50lb for $14.99 300 yard spools. Went by the one by fairmont, and they were out. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
    robert
    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Thank you

Comment

Good price...Thanks Robert.

Comment

Thanks, SW.

Comment

Is that a good price? Seem to remember 150yd spools costing about half that much.

Suffix is mo betta anyways.

Comment

Just placed my order online, that's the only way you can get anything when it's on sale at academy. Just have to get an order of $39 bucks together to get free shipping. Drives me nuts going to several stores and can't find crap, especially in Houston.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
              Is that a good price? Seem to remember 150yd spools costing about half that much.

Amen!
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post

150yd spools are usually $19. Power Pro isn't bad, but I prefer Suffix as well.
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                X