Giveaway Question for Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giveaway Question for Tournaments

Looking for ideas for the October Redfish Tournament. If you could choose one give away item to receive in a captains bag at one of FWE's tournaments what would it be? Please be realistic as the sponsor would have to buy at least a hundred of them...In the past I have done hats and plastic stadium cups and simply trolling for new ideas...Thanks
    sigpic

I love a good neoprene koozie like the ones Coe sells. I usually just throw away the cheap ones.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Brad, your most productive fishing spot! Never mind, you don't have one!! Ha Ha.

I think a shade/face cover to aid in prevention of melanoma? I don't know what ya call them, but they stretch and cover your neck and face. AP looks like a raccoon all the time!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Brad, your most productive fishing spot! Never mind, you don't have one!! Ha Ha.

I think a shade/face cover to aid in prevention of melanoma? I don't know what ya call them, but they stretch and cover your neck and face. AP looks like a raccoon all the time!
        The problem with those is your constantly pulling them down to spit and blow your nose and drink beer

Comment

What about a float with the sponsor's name on it?

GOOD koozies and buffs are also great ideas.
          What Would Hans Wagemueller Do?

Comment

Giveaway Question for Tournaments

Originally posted by JT View Post
            The problem with those is your constantly pulling them down to spit and blow your nose and drink beer
            Oh! Now I get it: pull it down . Thanks for the help JT! I was wondering what my problem was.

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              Oh! Now I get it: pull it down . Thanks for the help JT! I was wondering what my problem was.

That's a drop in the bucket as to all of them!! Ha Ha.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Bottle opener goes a long way on a boat float key chain

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
                KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post

On the other hand bruce...your face will remain cooler ...with the moisture if you don't pull it down...lol;-)
                  TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X