• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dead bolt
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• Seized bolt

Comment

• Property seized
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• Private property

Comment

• Private parts

Comment

• Parts cleaner

Comment

• Bent rod

Comment

• Carpet cleaner

Comment

• Shag carpet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Carpet muncher

Comment

• Carpet stain

Comment

• Flying carpet
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• Flying Pig

Comment

• BBQ Pig
                                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                                X