Roll call !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood star
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• Planet Hollywood

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Red planet

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• Red legs
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• Dirty legs

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• playing dirty

Comment

• Playing Possum

Comment

• Playing dead

Comment

• Playing around

Comment

• Go around

Comment

• Pass go

Comment

• Go on

Comment

• Pass on

Comment

• Rollover pass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Pass it

Comment

Working...
                                X