Roll call !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play it
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• It stinks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Weigh it

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• Weigh in
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

• In style

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

• IN crowd

Comment

• Bad crowd

Comment

• Bad boy

Comment

• Bad company

Comment

• Bad influence

Comment

• Bad gas

Comment

• Passing gas

Comment

• Gas leak

Comment

• Gas stove

Comment

• Stove top

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X