• Time
  • Show
Clear All

write him up for skipping class

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
      Ok no Coach law , hmmmmm absent ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He's home in Louisiana currently, probably spending good quality time with family.
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Ok no Coach law , hmmmmm absent ?
        He's at the mall shopping for a smart phone.
        "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
          He's home in Louisiana currently, probably spending good quality time with family.
          No excuses Priemer , he needs to roll call or ......
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
            Lol, I still owe you a fishing trip I haven't forgot bra !

Comment

the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerkyourcroaker View Post
                Didn't he lose his "Old" phone the LAST time he went to Louisiana..,?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Here, I think?? working 12's 24-7 since June 25th...1 day off a week. The only fishin' im doing is 2 dimentional.

Comment

Originally posted by Chazz1007 View Post
                    Here, I think?? working 12's 24-7 since June 25th...1 day off a week. The only fishin' im doing is 2 dimentional.
                    Check

Comment

Originally posted by S-troop View Post
                      Didn't he lose his "Old" phone the LAST time he went to Louisiana..,?
                      I provided him his current phone, after last year's mishap. It's shock and water proof. It's got buttons.
                      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Here sir!

Comment

No excuses Priemer , he needs to roll call or ......
                          Looks like he's a no show!
                          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Took my niece and nephew fishin' this morning. Before I even got rigged up, they had lost 6 rigs and I had untangled each of their lines about 3-5 times. LOL. It was frantic, with only a hardhead to show for all of it. I finally got a cast in and what did I catch? A rock. A BIG one. Braided line is cool. I dragged up about a 30 lb. rock. Once they were finally casting and retrieving with skill, I heard the thunder. We made it in right ahead of a storm. 3 hours on the water and I made less than 10 casts.

But I am here. I'm just really busy running Uncle Sandy day camp. Really proud of my nephew. He's really learning to be quite the anchor handler.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by svs View Post
                              Here sir!
                              Check

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                                Took my niece and nephew fishin' this morning. Before I even got rigged up, they had lost 6 rigs and I had untangled each of their lines about 3-5 times. LOL. It was frantic, with only a hardhead to show for all of it. I finally got a cast in and what did I catch? A rock. A BIG one. Braided line is cool. I dragged up about a 30 lb. rock. Once they were finally casting and retrieving with skill, I heard the thunder. We made it in right ahead of a storm. 3 hours on the water and I made less than 10 casts.

But I am here. I'm just really busy running Uncle Sandy day camp. Really proud of my nephew. He's really learning to be quite the anchor handler.
                                Ok Coach good deal I know what you mean about day camp I called mine daddy daycare , since my lil one got out of school I can't get a break . But mom said if I wanted a break to go pay the daycare 600 a month to watch her lmao ,

Comment

Working...
                                X