468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 FWE KIDS TOURNAMENT - Help and Donations needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chickenboy View Post
    Count me in
    You're tha man Joe!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Galveston RR Museum just called and said they're donating tickets to the museum and tickets for train rides!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
        Galveston RR Museum just called and said they're donating tickets to the museum and tickets for train rides!
        Good job IT'S !!!!!!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Big thanks to FWE member Randy who is building a custom rod to donate just for this occasion!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

PM sent and I can be there to help out as well. My granddaughter is 1yo and won't be ready this year, but next year watch out.
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

WOW!! FWE member bountyhunter just donated a guided bass fishing trip for 2 to Lake Fayette!!
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

We are looking forward to it and the bass trip sounds fun!

Comment

I will be there with my son fishing this tournament. Missed it last year but def going this year.

Comment

A huge thanks to my friends at Emken-Linton Funeral Home in Texas City, and Palms Funeral Home in Angleton for donating rod and reel combos for the Kid Tournament. Wonderful folks, that love helping people! The Coast Guard Auxiliary has generously donated materials for goodie bags again this year. These dedicated helpers of people are always on alert to help us out on the water!
                    Scott
                    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Congrats to all the sponsors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X