??? tagged Redfish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??? tagged Redfish

Is this correct , 11 tagged redfish caught , 3 winners and 8 invalid? I could understand a couple invalids but so far 8? Hmmm, sounds fishy ( excuse the pun). is it maybe the polygraph portion? I mean being nervous can affect a polygraph, and after catching a tagged red I would be freaking out to.

Failed polygraph is one thing. People not being entered is probably what gets most of them. Its hard to believe but there are a lot of people out there that just don't enter or don't even know about it. Then there are quite a few that fish quite a bit that are ineligible to enter.

Comment

Roy At the marina said there have been 2 or 3 brought in just there wherein the fisherman wasn't entered in the Star. One last weekend.

80k mistake.

Comment

One of the questions they ask on the polygraph is " have you broken in fishing/hunting game laws in the past year."

Wonder how many gag on that question?

Comment

How about the guy at a tournament this past weekend... Caught a tagged red... Was not entered & didn't' release it, so yes its dead and I'm sure has already been eaten.

By the way red was caught in East Bay.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	560987
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

80k mistake, NO DOUBT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              One of the questions they ask on the polygraph is " have you broken in fishing/hunting game laws in the past year."
              It certainly knocks out all the Cajuns!!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

Wow! Yea that is a doozie there.

Comment

Wow!...I wonder what an $80,000 redfish tastes like!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.R. View Post
                    Yea,and I wonder what that $10-12,000 T,T&L tastes like that comes with that truck/boat package....which btw comes out of your pocket."Enjoy your new truck and boat sir!",Oh,by the way,here's a bill for 10 grand".
                    Last edited by FLAPPER; July 30, 2014, 03:47 PM.
                    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Originally posted by J.R. View Post
                      Tastes like Crow!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                        Yea,and I wonder what that $10-12,000 T,T&L tastes like that comes with that truck/boat package....which btw comes out of your pocket."Enjoy your new truck and boat sir!",Oh,by the way,here's a bill for 10 grand".
                        ?? Im confused. You win a boat package worth 80K but your more worried about the 10K taxes? Maybe my math is not too good but that is still a 70K payday........

Comment

Originally posted by pieman View Post
                          ?? Im confused. You win a boat package worth 80K but your more worried about the 10K taxes? Maybe my math is not too good but that is still a 70K payday........
                          Fact is they don't tell you up front. Lots of people don't have 10k or the ability to borrow it.
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Yea,and I wonder what that $10-12,000 T,T&L tastes like that comes with that truck/boat package....which btw comes out of your pocket."Enjoy your new truck and boat sir!",Oh,by the way,here's a bill for 10 grand".[emoji107]
                            Yep I know a guy here in town Robert Goode sr who won the flounder division he sold it quick as rain just as Moe did!
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yea,and I wonder what that $10-12,000 T,T&L tastes like that comes with that truck/boat package....which btw comes out of your pocket."Enjoy your new truck and boat sir!",Oh,by the way,here's a bill for 10 grand".[emoji107]
                              Yup exactly
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X