468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid of the Pleasure Pier and the San Luis Pass...Prosit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vid of the Pleasure Pier and the San Luis Pass...Prosit.

Enjoy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Really like the hover shot over the pass. Very cool!
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

I kept saying, "Pan right, pan right!" I think I coulda seen BR's if you did.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Too cool !!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Most excellent dude!
              Fishwhisperer

Comment

Thanks, all.
                I thought about ya, Sandman.
                Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I liked the video. Thanks. I do a motorcycle loop that starts/end in Clear Lake that runs along the island, crosses at San Luis, and then back up. Nice to see part of that route from the air at San Luis.

Comment

Cool Bert . I've always wished I could get a view of the guts behind the SLP toll booth . I'd like to see the layout of the guts , slues , depths , bars and such for features that may hold fish . That would be so cool to see that area for fishing purposes . Make a video of that . The canal from the bay to SLP , and around Bird Island , Titlum Tatlum bayou would help navigation and in finding sweet spots to fish . Do it , do it .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Very cool 2112 ! , I bet it takes a while to learn to fly that thing ?
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That's awesome. That sucker goes high.... What's the price of that thing....
                        Karma's a beach.

Comment

sweet!!!!
                          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

$500 not including you're gopro.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                              $500 not including you're gopro.
                              Not to bad.... Would be a great scouting tool for duck season soon....
                              Karma's a beach.

Comment

Working...
                              X