Escape Denied!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape Denied!!!

Incredible dive and catch by this gentleman after losing his friends fish. Could have used some pointers a few weeks back when my little girl had a saddle blanket flounder and she prematurely took it out of the water before I could get the net on it. Maybe I would have gone after it. But like my baby girl said , at least we hooked it.

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

I need that cat on my boat!!!!

Comment

LOL, yes sir. A guy like that on the boat would save a lot of heartache and anguish.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

LMAO! Great recovery!
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's a once in a lifetime recapture right there.. Nice!
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Wow, never seen that. Great recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If there were a guy like that on every boat, there wouldn't be any "the one that got away"! Then there would be no lies to tell.

Comment

I've seen the same thing on 2112's boat - twice!
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

What a video, don't think I've seen anything like that before! No lies to tell! how will we survive???

Comment

Pretty cool
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                      I've seen the same thing on 2112's boat - twice!
                      From what I understand , more have FALLEN out of 2112 's boat ...HAR !
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X