Just in the Nick of Time......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just in the Nick of Time......

Well it looks like I got out of Cincinnati this morning right before that big storm was about to hit. It sure did look nasty off to the west as the plane climbed off the ground and headed south. I was sure great to get back to H-town and drivers I understand. Notice I didn't say good drivers, just ones I've come to understand, and things I expect to see while driving. You don't know what to expect next from those folks my north of the Mason Dixion.......or at least in Cincinnati......
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

good to hear you made back allright.do you just go up there to torture yourself
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome Home D

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        good to hear you made back allright.do you just go up there to torture yourself
        It makes me appreciate home more.........
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Good to have you back. That storm is all over the news!

Comment

Welcome back....Glad you made it. You missed the blizzard here last week!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yep, BH, it was awful here-almost a 1/8 inch of snow on lawns and roofs, so most companies shut down (not mine of course) and banks all closed and schools closed and public offices closed-made my drive home a breeze!! What a joke! Did get to Galveston at 6 pm-no stopped traffic at 45 and Beltway 8 at about 5:15!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

OH is was here for the great blizzard of 2009..........

I didn't go to Cincinnati until Monday.

Comment

Working...
                X