No announcement yet.

SW Houston crooks (MAPLEWOOD,MEYERLAND AREA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch.. sorry man.. hope karma wacks them upside the head.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that Billy. Hate to hear. Need to borrow a gig? lol

Comment

NOTATCHIN..... you need to buy BOUNTYHUNTER'S cat to keep in your truck .... See his " EVER FEEL LIKE THIS ". NO , don't . I'll buy that bad boy . Better than a dobberman.
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The crime wave is everywheres, none of us are immune.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I had my suburban busted into at the SaltGrass in Webster off 45. Took a knife, wedding ring, and my stereo. If they'd looked in the back back...they'd found 2 Lagunas and 2 50mgs, 2 loomis's and 2 chronarchs, and about $1000 worth of lures. Needless to say I was relieved. My wife just kept saying...they took your wedding ring, they took your wedding ring. Then the cop started hassling ME because I had a hunting knife in the truck...WTF?

I hate a thief too...POS!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

That sucks!!!! I hope they catch them rats.I hate thieves. No matter if its a candy bar or a bank your still a thief. When I see people in my neighborhood I dont know i make a point to carry my pistol so they can see it. Same thing getting out of my car while shopping give them a glance while I conceal it. They usually think you are a cop.As far as the 51% I have even started ignoring that. I would rather have them pull my liscense after killing one of them rat bawstards than end up dead. So if you see me I'm packing. People ask me why i carry I reply so when the oppurtunity presents itself I can shoot their sorry arse. Man I would love to blow their brains out.This gets my blood boiling. SOB I'm going to make me a drink. Come on people get your CHL could save your life or someone elses.
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                The crime wave is everywheres, none of us are immune.
                hate to say your right 2112.............sad to hear all ya'll cars& trucks getting broken in too. i'm shocked mine hasn't with all the work related stuff i've got in it..........i'm going to make sure my vans locked right now...........thevies should be feed justice muslim style.......thats about all i like about them.they chop there hand off.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

sorry ta hear it bud... I got hit a few weeks ago... My fault, left the truck unlocked. They took everything of value. Olimpus cam, money Keys.. ( I FEEL REALLY STUPID ABOUT THAT ONE,,, I LEFT THEM IN MY TRUCK ) The bastages didn't even have ta break in.. but they did break into 6 other vehicles on my street.. I have lived here for 8 years with no probs... Its on now.. Locked and loaded...

Comment

Working...
                  X