S. Jetty Parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S. Jetty Parking

Don't bother staying back behind the posts where they want you to park. There is plenty of parking right next to the rocks, especially at low tide.

I wouldn't really recommend pulling out a Honda by the spoiler either.

The pink steering wheel cover is suggestive of a woman driver

Cool. I saw a brand new Toyota 4x4 at SLP-he thought he was crossing a 1' deep little channel-it was about 3.5' deep and only the top was outta the water and had a new car buyer paper plate on the rear window. That was maybe 8 years or so ago.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yan:

The steeringwheel cover matches the wipers!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Shoot, I went fishing at night to SLP we set up the lights and generator, before we new it we jad to move back. After the 3rd time everything was cool until I would not find my keys. The lights were safe and thegenerator too but my truck wave hitting the rear tires. I tried to call Chuck(a guy how pulls you out, then you tip him) But no answer. FInally I found them in the bed , the part were you can use to hold a rod. We took that as a sigh to get out of there. Oh yea and I hid the spare key soo well i could not find it either.

The tide had came in too far and we barely made it out of there.
        Last edited by PasadenaMan; December 11, 2009, 04:16 PM.
        NoBama

Comment

PasadenaMan, sounds like something I would do while drinkin' and fishin' Glad you found 'em before the salt got your truck.

Comment

sad........... but funny...............look at all the high ground around it....no this plain stupid after frather review
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

This has Blonde written all over it.........Pink steering wheel cover and windshield wipers, it was a chick or a guy with too much sugar in his pants..........
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Rice rocket?
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Saw that happen several years ago before they had the posts and walking the rocks with KEY LIME KAYAKER. PU truck parked on the channel side, watched the tide come in to the wheel hubs. Two wreckers couldn't get it out . Kept breaking their tow chains. Should have been using tow straps , but wouldn't have made a difference. Saw a man and a woman holding a child. Maybe from out of town and not wary of the tides. Was sad actually.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

at least it was only a Honda.

lol
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                    X