Sunday in halls bayou.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday in halls bayou.

Caught that outgoing high tide yesterday around 9am. Stayed close to the house and when I say that I mean literally m drifted my canal and picked up 5 real nice flounder on nuclear chicken gulp shrimp. Switched over to midnight and lime tail sand eel jrs and nailed 3 fat little trout all around 18". Finally was able to get my boat under the bridge just barely and went right to the nearest shoreline and picked up 4 beautiful reds on a gold and clear she dog. Those reds are so exciting when they go after those big tops. Anyways I burned less than 2 gallons of fuel and was home cleaning fish by 2 o'clock. I tried using those purple sand eels but never got a bump. Had several sandies jump mini dines but gave up on them after the 10th one as no trout where touching them.

Did better than me in halls sunday! I just picked up half a small tree and an 8" flounder!
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

You live on halls?
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hey you guys need to leave my Hall's pets alone......
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Ok. I had a fight with my phone HIGHLAND BAYOU NOT HALLS. HAD A OOPS MOMENT.

Comment

Canals have been good the last 4 of 5 days. Haven't had to burn an oz of gas[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Wow Mark, that sounds like an awesome (short) trip! Seems like I heard someone say there are solid flounder in that Bayou. Hopefully we can make another run soon.

Comment

Nice buddy. Lets get em sunday.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                X