This Morning!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Morning!!!!

Heading out to West Bay in a few minutes. North or South shoreline? Muchas Gracias
    Fishwhisperer

Yes ! Good luck !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

One speck…. I think he was yawning when I threw the soft plastic his way. Four blow-ups on top water from 7a to 8a. Off the water at 11a. Not very many people on the water. For good reason. One guy said he got a nice red on the North shoreline. I did not see anyone catch a fish. Water was off color near the South shoreline and not much better on the North side. Color was descent mid bay. No current movement to speak of…. Still better than work
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

At least you were out there , get them next time
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Yep, one fish is better than working. I'm going to go tomorrow to see if I can get some good fish. Lord Bless.
          robert
          And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

We hit it all afternoon until dark. Managed 5 specks a small red and a S-ton of gafftop. Bait everywhere and the snotsharks were on em.
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
            X