FWE Site Donations Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE Site Donations Needed

West End Anglers is in need of donations to cover operational costs and overhead. Behind the scenes here there are a host of expenses such as tournament expenses, insurance, web fees, store inventory etc.. that all amount to a substantial expense for the site. Basically all of the money the site makes comes from sales of store items (shirts, hats, stickers, coozies etc..) site sponsorships and donations from members just like YOU. Help us keep this site going strong by clicking on the green Donate button at the top of the screen or by clicking on the link below.

Thanks for all of your continued support - Tight Lines!!
    Ibtsoom
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; October 24, 2014, 11:04 PM.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Done!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I hear ya, nothing is for free. This is the best fishing website period! I used to enjoy checking out the Highland Bayou live cam but the owner ran into the same situation keeping it running.
      Fishwhisperer

Comment

This is a great site with great people. I have made new friends and learned a lot from everybody. My donation is in honor of my daughter Emma and Hogie70 who bought the fishing trip to help her get to Broadway.
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

OK
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I would have never have met Plugger without this site
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Done. Great Website.

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
                Well , golly Randy , no need to complain about it . Don't hold it against WEA .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by rtoler View Post
                  X2! Excellent point!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Bitter people ....

Comment

Working...
                    X