10/23 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/23 Report

Hit up Redfish cove (wading) yesterday morning. Was on the water around 0530. First bites came around 0600. Kept 3 slot reds, 2 black drum, 2 specks, and one Flounder. All fish caught in about 3.5 feet of water. Saw another shark. Bite slowed big time after the shark sighting. Hope you all are enjoying some early fall fishing.

Jimmy

Sounds like a excellent morning!

Comment

Great report
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Jimmy
        That's over in east bay right? I don't get that way to much. to lazy. I need to hook up with you and meet up so we can scout that out from the boat.

Comment

Nope, its in West Bay. Unless you guys just have an area your calling Redfish Cove.

Comment

Great report. Make sure you keep the sharks over on your area. Just kidding. They have a mind of their own. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Nice job. Catch that shark and he wont be bothering you any more...lol

Comment

Good results for a short wade . Thanks for the report !
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yeah Mark, It's on west bay just east of San Luis pass. That is the name of that area on my Hook-n-line map. It's just south from where you and I waded.

Comment

Working...
                  X