Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

Anyone going to be out yakkin on Sunday?

I'm not.

Comment

Not Yakkin....Might do that at the Christmas party Saturday though!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

lol I knew you would not be out there Sunday morning Chip.

Comment

Gilbert I am starting to wonder if you even really exist. I don't think I know anyone who has ever really met you. You never show up for gatherings.....

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
            Gilbert I am starting to wonder if you even really exist. I don't think I know anyone who has ever really met you. You never show up for gatherings.....
            He's real. Yak on out to the camp and I'm sure that we can taxi you back.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post

I have seem some from here, Coe, 007, dbarham, Sneekypete, imhammer, Tiny, coachlaw. You know, people that matter. It would take me over an hour to get to a gathering so I opt out.

Comment

Ok definately going to be yakking seabrook. Gonna start in the channel and work my way around. Gonna have one other buddie with me, but if anyone else wants to go let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                  I have seem some from here, Coe, 007, dbarham, Sneekypete, imhammer, Tiny, coachlaw. You know, people that matter. It would take me over an hour to get to a gathering so I opt out.
                  Come on Gilbert... I drive over an hour... I drive to Katy to pick up Blackbeard then have to go pick up Mike and then make my way over to Hooters... All this during 5 o'clock rush hour!

Jeremy-

I met Gilbert at Tiny's Fish Fry... Wasn't even a darn FWE or 2COOL event it was Tiny's B-day or his dad's or heck I dunno
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Come on Gilbert... I drive over an hour... I drive to Katy to pick up Blackbeard then have to go pick up Mike and then make my way over to Hooters... All this during 5 o'clock rush hour!

Jeremy-

I met Gilbert at Tiny's Fish Fry... Wasn't even a darn FWE or 2COOL event it was Tiny's B-day or his dad's or heck I dunno

pick me up in katy next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      pick me up in katy next time.
                      pinche borracho
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        pinche borracho
                        I think that means " pick me up in the barrio " or " pinch my backside ". I hope it's not the latter.
                        Last edited by plugger; December 19, 2009, 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

No it means he is a wino!! And he wants a desiganted driver so he can get tore down!!! Lol
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                            No it means he is a wino!! And he wants a desiganted driver so he can get tore down!!! Lol
                            D.Barham es el borracho, Gilberto es sobrio
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

lol get off my post!!

Comment

Working...
                              X