Fall Back This Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Back This Weekend!

Yes it is that time of year where we turn our clocks BACK ONE HOUR!!! So yeah we get an extra hour of sleep, but boo it gets darker earlier.

So remember this Saturday evening to turn those clocks back!

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Thanks bud for the heads up , time to deer hunt now !!!!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Just another stupid thing us Texans allow. Messing with my body clock and getting dark at 5:30 pretty soon. Someone explain to me what this accomplishes.

Comment

FDR's idea.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

UK set theirs back this past weekend.
          I was in London and it messed me up, having to get up earlier than I needed to...

Thanks for the reminder!
          At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
            FDR's idea.
            Touche, my friend. The only notion I disagree with him on. If it's about saving daylight why don't we spring forward and leave it be?

Comment

I call this the Doom and Gloom season. In north texas it begins to freeze and all the leaves fall to the ground.
              Not sure what happens here in houston area. Ill keep fishing because I can

Comment

fishing in the morning just moved the alarm clock up an hour. Gonna be light now around 6 instead of 7 but the damn fish just don't get it.
                "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                X