Good GM body shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good GM body shop?

Just looking to see if anyone has had any experience with dealership body shops in the area. I've dealt with Ron Carters body shop and you couldn't pay me enough to take it back. Service director recommended Gay in Dickinson, has anyone had any experience with them? I would imagine it would need to be a dealership shop because it's going to be covered by GM. Thanks for any info.
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Norman Frede use to be good when I worked there in the early 90s. Do not know if they are still good.

Comment

Gulf coast custom and collision Alvin .
      PM okmajek on here he owns it. Its off 6 in alvin they been around forever
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Seriously??

You forgot about me already.

Comment

^ lol I actually could have bought a new passenger mirror from you, construction pole jumped out in front of me
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
            Seriously??

you sell Chebby/GM parts?

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              you sell Chebby/GM parts?

Yep..

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                Seriously??

I didn't forget about you Jason! Honestly didn't think y'all had a body shop. I was looking to see if anyone had any first hand experience lately. I've had a trim piece done by ron carter and it looked good but they didn't prep the surface worth a darn! You could run your fingers over it and feel all the dirt and dust under the PAINT. They tried telling me it was in the clear and it would buff out. Took me a week of complaining to finally get it painted "right". It still had specs in it but it wasn't as bad and I was tired of dealing with a crappy shop. I'll give you a call tomorrow Jason. GM should be paying for it.
                Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
                  I didn't forget about you Jason! Honestly didn't think y'all had a body shop. I was looking to see if anyone had any first hand experience lately. I've had a trim piece done by ron carter and it looked good but they didn't prep the surface worth a darn! You could run your fingers over it and feel all the dirt and dust under the PAINT. They tried telling me it was in the clear and it would buff out. Took me a week of complaining to finally get it painted "right". It still had specs in it but it wasn't as bad and I was tired of dealing with a crappy shop. I'll give you a call tomorrow Jason. GM should be paying for it.
                  One more post and you hit 1,000!

Comment

Working...
                  X