boom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boom

I caught this little guy at my feeder friday night.
    Attached Files
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

way to go. I caught a boar out that had been doing a lot of damage to a pasture early this morning too! that big pig you shot would do a whole lot of damage with those tushes

Comment

Big ol' pig there, nice going!

Comment

I've bagged a pig that size before. Lone Star Light was the culprit also.

Comment

Was yours a male also?
          boom

Comment

One guy's 15 y.o. son on our lease got a 200# stinky and ugly boar-was not like your pig Brad-was all head and shoulders with narrow haunches-I guess it was more like a true Russian boar???? Our drunkard landowner made the kid clean it which made the kid sick and he went to bed w/o dinner and said he wasn't hunting Sunday am. We told the drunkard idiot that the boar was inedible and he later said it was ok to not clean it but the carcass wasn't allowed to be left, but damage was already done to the kid-he said he couldn't sleep all night due to the stink on his hands-we had latex gloves but I guess the kid didn't look for them. The owner is a complete east TX inbred idjit drunk.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
              Was yours a male also?

no. Are you hitting on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                One guy's 15 y.o. son on our lease got a 200# stinky and ugly boar-was not like your pig Brad-was all head and shoulders with narrow haunches-I guess it was more like a true Russian boar???? Our drunkard landowner made the kid clean it which made the kid sick and he went to bed w/o dinner and said he wasn't hunting Sunday am. We told the drunkard idiot that the boar was inedible and he later said it was ok to not clean it but the carcass wasn't allowed to be left, but damage was already done to the kid-he said he couldn't sleep all night due to the stink on his hands-we had latex gloves but I guess the kid didn't look for them. The owner is a complete east TX inbred idjit drunk.
                That sux, poor kid. Our pigs have been getting corn screenings so long that they are clean and tasty. I killed a Russian boar last week that was pretty clean but had a tumor so I left him to the buzzards.
                boom

Comment

Need to more of those. Good job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot one about that size during bow season. Gut shot him on purpose so he would run off and die

Comment

Big ole pig .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

...nice hog there! Feed those babies and get them to "good eating" size!

Comment

Glad you were not hurt and happy you killed one of these nuisances! I gut shoot every one I can around my place.

Comment

Working...
                          X