468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

suggested yamaha shop kema/seabrook/clearlake area ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggested yamaha shop kema/seabrook/clearlake area ?

What is a good suggestion for yamaha shop in the kema/seabrook/clearlake area. Im probably at 20 hours and its time for first oil change and check up.

Evans Marine in San Leon/Bacliff-call Bryan. 281-559-boat
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

X2.

Comment

....Evans Marine over in Bacliff. 281-559-2628 Tell them you want Gary to service it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
          ....Evans Marine over in Bacliff. 281-559-2628 Tell them you want Gary to service it.
          X2
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Evans, he has done a lot of work for me that is top notch and good prices. Every time!
            Fishwhisperer

Comment

Evans Marine.Probably get it in quick.I live close and not many boats in his yard right now.

Comment

Thank you for the reply, I went and found yamaha oil/filter and 90W and gaskets ,didnt need them. I was able to get lower unit replaced yesterday, warning when you get near the end of the quart, slow down on the pump, it will get all over your driveway and you. Today I will pump out the motor oil and replace that and the filter. I found this interesting little 12V oil vacume , not sure what that will be turn into . The lower unit drain plug had a moderate amount of very fine shavings on it, hoping next time to have much less. --Thanks Again.

Comment

all oils and filter changed, having a pump really helped. prob should have heated the motor up some. , oil/filter change will go much faster next time.
                  DIY not to bad. $50 for the yamaha brand parts.

Comment

Working...
                  X