Dogs need Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs need Home

Barbara at Lutes watched a car pull in and basically kick 2 lab mix dogs out and then haul tail. These dogs have great disposition ,they will sit so someone cared for these two. They stay at each others side and are both female so i assume they are related.I will try to post pics later but one is white and the other black. They seem about 2-4 years old. Please help find them a home ,hopefully they can stay together,Call Barbara 281-393-1021 at Lutes.Thanks

thats a dam shame.did they get the lic# plate before they took off.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

i saw em we gave em some jerky a short black lab mix and a white labe mix taller than the black one good dogs cant believe they left em there. the lady at lutes asked me to take um. and i noticed she had a wea sticker in her window.
      Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

No she said the whole thing happened so fast and the car stopped at front of marina which is a good distance from her store. it really ahppens all the time down there. the dogs personality really makes me think that someone is missing these dogs.

Comment

I will tell my cousin he live close and has a huge heart!!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Finally made it home and snapped a pic of the dogs.
            Attached Files

Comment

Wish I could help, I'm dog poor right now. Hope someone steps up and takes them before Christmas.
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

would love this but i could only take one.

Comment

Working...
                X