Quick trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick trip

I woke up from my nap (don't laugh you young guys....it's coming for you one day) and saw the wind had laid down, so I jumped in the truck-the boat is hooked up all the time-and headed out. Got in the water at 3:30 with clear water, less tide than I would have liked, but fairly calm water. Managed 3 reds (threw back 2) and kept the small 20"er for Efish. Out by 5:30-damn, it's getting dark early. Could have limited out if I had got on the shoreline a little earlier, but gotta have my beauty sleep!!! With all the naps I take I ought to be beautiful by now-but I ain't!

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-25-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	575750
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Nice!

Comment

Nice catching, pics, and report, but there are some things that just can't be cured, no how many naps you take...

Comment

Good fish and way to get out ther !
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I be 61 in 2 days.I try to take naps.Just cant sleep when the suns up.But I did fish this evening.Not so much luck as you.

Comment

great report

Comment

Nice trip , John . The beauty sleep naps aren't working . But , one day maybe the mortician can fix that... " Oh my , doesn't he look good ! " No hope for me , though .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great report and like you, I like my nap.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice catch.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Going to drift some shell in the morning, be nice to see a few fish before holiday crowds, nice catch

Comment

Very nice fish for a short trip. Naps are a good thing.

Comment

love the naps, I do not get them as much as I want. always something i have to do. Great Report.
                        I have to get the kids out saturday, Ill Try to find anything to pulll some line on them.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Nice trip , John . The beauty sleep naps aren't working . But , one day maybe the mortician can fix that... " Oh my , doesn't he look good ! " No hope for me , though .
                          Mortician....HAH!!! With my luck, he'll probably make look like Bruce Jenner! When I was born, the doctor took one look at me and slapped my parents!
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Don't worry Termo.... The fish don't care how pretty you are...Only how pretty your lure is. Nice catch brother... ive been thinking of running out in the afternoons after work for a quick wade, but your right it gets so darn dark early.

Comment

Good catch, blue! Those fish are right where they're supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
                              X