11-28-14 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-28-14 Report

Took Eddie (Efish) out for a morning (7 AM) trip to the Dickinson flats. We had a fair out-going tide, pretty clear water, 57 degrees. There were tons of birds in the channel about a mile into the channel from the Hwy 146 bridge ramp and stopped for a look. Caught a bunch of 14" schoolies until some idiot came blasting right through the middle of them and shut down the bite. I was looking for bigger fish anyhow, so it didn't upset me much. We moved over to the channel by bird island near April Fools Point and caught some nicer trout there in 2-4 feet, about 50 yards off the island. Wind picked up, and we ran out of beer at 11:30, so we came in and cleaned these......Click image for larger version

Name:	11-28-14.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	575761
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Sweet!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Excellent report and pics. Lord Bless.
      robert
      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Ran out of beer ? Almost a perfect plan ! Nice catch

Comment

My stomping grounds. Nice

Comment

Very nice!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice fish John.
              I did the SeaWolf park thing. Caught my 2 flounder. Only 17" fish and it was a crowded, slow today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flounder 11-28-14.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	561208

Comment

Nice catch/
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice catching with pcs, guys!

Comment

WTG John ! Dale , you're like clock work .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Thanks everyone! I've noticed the trout are getting bigger. I believe the fat girls are about a month out. December is my favorite month for trout, so I hope to see some of you folks at the docks! WTG, Dale, on the flounders. Seawolf can be a madhouse during the flounder run. Last year, this oriental guy and his pals were catching one flounder after another and putting them in an ice chest till (I guess) they had their combined limit, then took the ice chest up to their minivan and unloaded it into something (I couldn't tell, I was watching just offshore in my boat). After the second time, we called the game warden and he said he had an observer at the site already. Anyway, a few minutes later, they were arresting all three (or four) of these guys. Made my day...........
                        Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                        "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                          Thanks everyone! I've noticed the trout are getting bigger. I believe the fat girls are about a month out. December is my favorite month for trout, so I hope to see some of you folks at the docks! WTG, Dale, on the flounders. Seawolf can be a madhouse during the flounder run. Last year, this oriental guy and his pals were catching one flounder after another and putting them in an ice chest till (I guess) they had their combined limit, then took the ice chest up to their minivan and unloaded it into something (I couldn't tell, I was watching just offshore in my boat). After the second time, we called the game warden and he said he had an observer at the site already. Anyway, a few minutes later, they were arresting all three (or four) of these guys. Made my day...........
                          That's Awesome John!!!
                          I keep that number on my cell phone too.
                          TPWD Game Thief 800-792-4263
                          Put this one in your contact list guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X