Saturday fun day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday fun day

Bagged these guys in the morning, then headed north for some duck hunting before sun down. Long day but it was fun no good ducks flying in yet just a bunch of teal and woody's.
    Attached Files

Nice slam...WTG.

Comment

didn't think I was going to get the slam this time but I got that spec on my last mullet

Comment

Cast and blast . That's what keeps you fishing longer than intended ... One more cast . Good day .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Congrats on the slam and blast!

Comment

Fantastic. Great report and catch. Lord Bless.
            robert
            And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Originally posted by catchingking View Post
              Bagged these guys in the morning, then headed north for some duck hunting before sun down. Long day but it was fun no good ducks flying in yet just a bunch of teal and woody's.
              Sorry fellas i forgot to report on the catch. All where bagged around bird island from the boat. Threw arti's at them for better half of the morning but i could resist cast netting all the mullet working around the island. One of the flatties was on one of those psycho chickens. Water was clearer than normal with great movement in the morning. Hope to see so of you guys soon for the Big trout tourney in sea isle. I think its about time to enter my first tournament!

As always keep EM tight

Comment

awesome slam and a couple bunts to boot!

Comment

Working...
                X