NGK plugs/ good or no good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGK plugs/ good or no good

I replaced my old Champions with NGK crossovers because Oreilly's was out of the Champs. What are yalls opinions on NGK?

Work just as good. Have not had any problems with the NGK. Been using them in a Tohatsu for 18 yrs.

Comment

Good plugs.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good plugs but expensive.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

good plugs. I used them in my rice burner back in the day.

Comment

Good plugs for imports only, good replacement for nippo denso. But definitely better than champion plugs any day. It all depends on the application wouldn't use them for a domestic car they will work ok but just not the oem or suitable replacement. Some plugs work at different temps and have higher ignition voltage and may not burn properly.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

That's all I use on my Yamaha. They last forever.

Comment

I used them on the Nissan I had. No problems. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

NGKs are good, I use them in my racing skis as well as my boat.

Comment

Working...
                  X