Specktacular Holliday Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Specktacular Holliday Fishing

Got lucky and was able to fish Thanksgiving day thru Saturday and WOW what an amazing 3 days of fishing. Started off in some deep water in one of my favorite holes and immediately started nailing the trout. The bait of choice on Thursday was bubblegum reaction mullet rigged 1/16oz. I busted around 30 trout that day in the same spot that ran between 17"-21" and real fat. Day two got a late start around 10:30 and hit the previous day spot and got me (7) 18-21" ran out to a few deep guts I know and switch up my bait to the corkey devil chartreuse, white with orange belly and got 18 more trout. NO BOATS FOR MILES>>>>> day three it slowed a bit and only got (1) red and (2) trout. I started seeing some potlickers easing in close when they saw that rod bent over, They ended up on a reef trying to get behind me. SERVES THEM RIGHT. They were stuck and started trying to get me to actually pull them off that reef, SORRY PAL. Get out and push. after they screwd up the hole and had to get wet they gave up and left. I quit shortly after. what a fun couple of days. Got to practice several different bait presentations ad selections. ALL FISH IN WEST BAY.

Sounds like you had a great time! Thanks for the report.

Comment

Very nice buddy.
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Nice few days!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Great report! I feel so sorry for those potlickers......NOT!
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Damn dude! Nice haul. Deeper water and bubblegum is the secret?

Comment

Strong Work Mark.

Comment

Very nice catching

Comment

Good report

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great report. I was out of town. Somebody had a Great and Fantastic time. WTG. Lord Bless.
                    robert
                    And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Super fun days ! Thanks for sharing .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yes Sir. That bubblegum 6" mulet reaction bait hit the spot.

Comment

Working...
                        X