Yellow mounth slam 11-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow mounth slam 11-29

Mr. Willie called to book a trip right after he retired. He said he wanted to get some fish for the a fry with his family to celebrate he achivements. When we reached our first spot it was on trout after trout we were hooking up as did his nephew from out of town. By 845 we had caught over 20 trout with 12 keepers, the bite died so we made a move to see if we can limit out early. Well it paid off and solid trout after solid trout we were on them again. The fish of the day was caught by Mr. Willie which went 23". We didnt get a three man limit but they did end up with 26 fish to go along with smiles and memories. Glad they decided to eat and give Mr. Willie some great eatin. We were tossing out shrimp under a cork and down south lures any light colors on a 1/8 jig. Click image for larger version

Name:	coolerfull.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	575776Click image for larger version

Name:	Willie.jpg
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	575775Click image for larger version

Name:	Trinity.jpg
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	575774

Sweet Trip!
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Sweet!!!
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Right on Bro

Comment

Awesome!!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Excellent!!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

way to go.

Comment

Nice job...WTG

Comment

Great report and pix! WTG!
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Nice trip !
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Fantastic. WTG. Lord Bless.
                      robert
                      And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Awesome trip but I gotta ask.. What is up with your camera? Pics look blurry to me. Maybe I'm just old.
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thank you guys yes it was an epic day. I am tring out a new app for the pictures. Still working on my editing skills.

Comment

Just keep kicking butt on the fish man. Pics are secondary.
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Your right about the pics. We all have those off the chart days from time to time. But when im wading im so afraid ill drop my phone while trying to take a pic. Just found out the wife is getting me a go pro with a waterproof case for Christmas. But im not supposed to know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X