Club Car Precedent Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Car Precedent Batteries

I need 4 new batteries. It looks like they may all be sealed these days. Which battery and where do I get them?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I have have just bought a set of rebuilt dry cell batteries for my golf cart from Golden Eagle Batteries in Alvin. This is the second set I have had from them. The first set lasted about 3 years. Don't know if that is good or not. They cost $110 each which is quite a bit cheaper than Trojans. Ask them about how they recommend charging.

Comment

Golden eagle is the place to go. Call down there and talk to him about what you need. They'll be refurbs but they're really reasonable and he warranties them as well. Went with gel cells in my rig and the difference in required charging is substantially less.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Golden Eagle x2

Comment

Yepp that's where I go
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Longhornbubba View Post
            Golden Eagle x2
            X3. Only place to go . Great prices and service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had 3 batteries on my boat. Mistake I made was charging it on cement. It will drain the battery in a heart beat. I started putting them on plastic lids. Never had a problem after that. Hope this helps. Lord Bless.
              robert
              And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Batteries plus is where I go my luck has not been so good with the golden eagle used batteries on my golf cart lately. I got six 6volt duracells for 460$ last yr with a warranty
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks!
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Coastal Cruizers on Broadway and 36th has everything golf cart

Comment

Working...
                    X