Sadie out for the season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sadie out for the season!

Well my hunting buddy looks to be done for the rest of the season.

We've been battling infections in her ears for the better part of a month now with no relief. She got to shaking her head real bad over Christmas so I had to take her back for a check up and the vet ended up having to scope her ears do a flush (so they put her under) and they found a tear in her ear drum. She's on ear drops, antibiotics (2 different kinds) pain medicine etc! Looks like I'm back to playing retriever as she starts the healing process, my wallet needs a healing process too she's getting to be an expensive dog

The vet sent me home with a photo, I need to scan this and upload... Blew my mind when I saw the images (before & after cleaning)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; December 29, 2009, 12:21 PM.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

That sux. Hope she's up and going soon.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sorry to hear Coe,Hope she gets better.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks, just uploaded the photo of her ears... Left column is BEFORE cleaning right column is AFTER. You can see the tear...

Comment

Sorry to hear about that, she will get better. Buck (our lab) is licking a nasty raw spot on his leg and we can not keep him from doing that, so we see a cone in his future.

All animals are expensive but worth the money in my eyes!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sorry to hear about that trouble. You gonna be chasing those ducks down yourself?

Comment

She will be back in no time...!!! Sorry to here the bad news...!!!

Comment

That sux. Hope she gets well soon.
                West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

that sucks

Comment

That sucks! You did right with the cleaning -- it's done wonders for my pointers. I'm sure she'll be up and at it soon!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that Coe my lil weenie dog is in the hospital rite now too fightin stomach issues so I can relate on the empty wallet part! Best of luck to your dog
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sorry to hear Coe. Hope she's doing better soon.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

that sucks
                          Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Working...
                          X