neurologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neurologist

Anybody ever been tested for nerve and muscle damage lateley? I had my first dose yesterday.

Shock the crap out of you, then they stick you with needles and shock you some more. feels nice

Found no damage thankfully, so off to the MRI tomorrow. They say I have degeneration and the start of arthritis in my lower back.

I ain't old enough for that.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

In 99 I had it done on both legs and arms talk about fun.

Comment

My brother is having real problems with muscles. Doc thinks Lipitor type drugs caused it, so watch out if taking statins for cholesterol. Almost Muscular Dystrophy like symptoms. They did same tests you mentioned plus a muscle tissue biopsy and he's waiting on results. If you're taking statins and have severe muscle pains, get to doctor asap.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Dang son!! You're younger than me and I've broken my back twice and pour concrete for a living. Sounds to me like you need to get into the weight room for some muscle toning in your back.
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

That's minor compared to my back. The surgeon that did my 2 back surgeries said that 1 will be his best patient before he retires.
          Major degeneration, arthritis, bone spurs, some discs almost completely gone........
          I went through all of that and I feel for you bro. Nothing is worse than back pain except them trying to figure out what the issues are.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            My brother is having real problems with muscles. Doc thinks Lipitor type drugs caused it, so watch out if taking statins for cholesterol. Almost Muscular Dystrophy like symptoms. They did same tests you mentioned plus a muscle tissue biopsy and he's waiting on results. If you're taking statins and have severe muscle pains, get to doctor asap.

X2, yep bad stuff

Comment

You too Neil? My brother is a mess due to statins-my doc prescribed em for me, but I never took them after what they have done to my brother. My doc said it is very rare to have reaction, but heck, I already got edema (from a virus from a red snapper 25 miles out) and lost my lymph nodes in 1 leg, so already have leg cramps and take requip which kinda works, but have electric shocks half the night keeping me up, so a little high cholesterol don't seem too bad compared to what it has done to my brother-he says it's like arthritis but in his muscles in his legs and arms-he aint no wussy either.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                You too Neil? My brother is a mess due to statins-my doc prescribed em for me, but I never took them after what they have done to my brother. My doc said it is very rare to have reaction, but heck, I already got edema (from a virus from a red snapper 25 miles out) and lost my lymph nodes in 1 leg, so already have leg cramps and take requip which kinda works, but have electric shocks half the night keeping me up, so a little high cholesterol don't seem too bad compared to what it has done to my brother-he says it's like arthritis but in his muscles in his legs and arms-he aint no wussy either.

High Chorlesterol is relative to what the drug companies tell you, not the doctors anymore, Hmmm. If you want to read a interesting book, Paul Chek's-----Eat Move and be Healthy

Comment

If you don't like the results from your doc, I highly recommend payman pakszaban 7139410008. This Guy is a genius. he saved my life in April. Family doctor tells me arthritis in lower back. End result two broke disc. I have a problem letting anyone of middle eastern descent touch me while I'm asleep especially a male. But this Guy can touch me anytime I'm asleep. Lol
                  I have an uncontrolable desire to wanna jerk my rod.

Comment

Originally posted by slickfish View Post
                    If you don't like the results from your doc, I highly recommend payman pakszaban 7139410008. This Guy is a genius. he saved my life in April. Family doctor tells me arthritis in lower back. End result two broke disc. I have a problem letting anyone of middle eastern descent touch me while I'm asleep especially a male. But this Guy can touch me anytime I'm asleep. Lol
                    The doc that fixed me the 2nd time in Illinois was a Pakistani. I couldn't pronounce his name so he told me to call him Sammie. It was in a small township...his brother owned a pizza joint and a gas station.
                    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I like pizza better than shock therapy. Better than gas even!

Cholesterol is thankfully under control.
                      Scott
                      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Been there, done that, trying to forget it all. I think they came up with those tests in Nazi concentration camps.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Drink more red wine and crown, it takes care of all pains Seriously Scott, take care of yourself we have a lot of fishing to do in 2010.
                          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Sounds more like a detainee at Gitmo than testing, yikes ! I know about arthritis- my hands and this year lower back. But then I'm older. Should count my bessings listening to the rest of you.
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                            X