groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• groups

just started a trout addict group so please take a look and join.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Rehab is for quitters!! I always need new bad habits.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I'm jonesing for a bigg fat sow trout.....i want it to break the water and do that famous trout head shake and scare me with her size
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

How do you join that group? I like a big trout even though I would rather catch redfish!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Right now I would pay somebody to sneak up and yank on my line a few times! Just for the thrill!
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Where do i sign up??????????????????????
            Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

I am in? As I have said before, can we meet right FTAA (Fishing Tackle Addicts Anonymous)

Comment

I'm actually a little nervous...with what you named the group, I'm having fears that you are possibly my girlfriend in disguise, trying to sucker me into admitting that I have a fishing problem and commit me to some sort of rehabilitative therapy, under the assumption that I will be hanging with some good friends that share my passion...

Can you possibly confirm that you are, in fact, not anyone that I know, and that this is not in fact a trap that will get me to admit that I have a problem with fishing.... I mean that I really like to fish but it's not a problem....See, you are already acting just like every woman that has ever tried to control me... I mean been with me...

somebody help!!! I think that this is a trap! I'm outta here.
                http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I will join when I get home I'm postin from the deerstand!thanks for the invite
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post

lol....wtf

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      I nominate him as the second charter President, just after TTM of course. Dude, put the iphone down and get us some meat!
                      Don't be a Nancy!
                      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I am a trout addict. OK I said it out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaicablonde View Post
                          I am a trout addict. OK I said it out loud.
                          The first step is admitting you have a problem... hahaha

Comment

This may be something that friends and family consider a problem, but really, the issue is, if you haven't got the bug you won't be able to relate. It's a lifelong adventure that changes every day!
                            http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I got some meat opening weekend good thing it was a slow year!! Damn drought
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X