Lost GoPro Replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost GoPro Replacement

If you haven't heard I lost my GoPro a couple weeks ago and so I'm unable to make any videos currently. Momma has me on lockdown for fishing and hunting funds due to my son's upcoming wedding and because I'm over my allotted limit so replacing it right now is a no go unless I want a divorce. So in an effort to replace it quicker I've allowed advertizing to be put on my blog. So here is a way you can help me replace my GoPro without spending a dime. Please take a look, Thanks!!

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

shoot BH maybe you can make a thread on ever site and get donations ?
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Didn't want to ask folks for straight up donations, don't know why just me I guess. Now if someone had a GoPro they weren't using and wanted to sell it to me cheap, then I wouldn't complain.....
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
        Didn't want to ask folks for straight up donations, don't know why just me I guess. Now if someone had a GoPro they weren't using and wanted to sell it to me cheap, then I wouldn't complain.....
        Let me ask my sky dive Friends , they go threw them fast videoing jumps .
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks Deano!!

Comment

Working...
          X