Sleep study tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep study tonight

Hey boys and girls . What are you doing for fun tonight ? I'm having a sleep study !
    ... Ground control to Major Tom .....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.4 KB
ID:	576137Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	576138
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

HAR!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good luck
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep, that's the drill! How did the sandpaper feel? Best of luck sleeping with all that gear on. The first trip, I take it? You get to do another one where they put a mask on and they monitor O2 levels...do keep us posted!!!

Comment

I see a tackle bag in that 2nd photo.., sure you are not night fishing?

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I felt like I had been gill netted with all the wires . My first sleep study was 8-10
            years ago . This one was a split study . First 2 hours without a cpap , then 4. Hours with one . I cannot breath without a cpap to sleep . My tongue obstructs my airway . I had all the tissue , uvala , tonsils in my throat removed 10 years ago .
            keen eye S-Troop , I wish I had been night fishing !

Comment

Henry, you're a dentist with nitrous, novacane and a prescription pad and you have trouble SLEEPING???!!! Hell, two beers and I'm out like a light! I'm gonna give you a pass on the pic THIS ONE TIME ONLY!
              Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
              "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Man, that's one fancy wading suit. My wife has a CPAP and loves it. She sleeps like a baby. We'll be praying for you. Lord Bless.
                robert
                And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

My dad had been in 2 times for the study and both times his o2 levels were way low and he was admitted. He has been having a tough time lately his lungs are full of scar tissue from yrs of painting and smoking pall malls. He needs a transplant but does not qualify his lungs are very susceptible to infection as he just got outta the hospital with a Lung infection he went in for the sleep study he needs the cpap desperately. All I can do is pray for him sure hard to watch
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                    My dad had been in 2 times for the study and both times his o2 levels were way low and he was admitted. He has been having a tough time lately his lungs are full of scar tissue from yrs of painting and smoking pall malls. He needs a transplant but does not qualify his lungs are very susceptible to infection as he just got outta the hospital with a Lung infection he went in for the sleep study he needs the cpap desperately. All I can do is pray for him sure hard to watch
                    That's tough....Prayers for your Dad.

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                      Thats aweful ... Poor man . Get him a cpap , hopefully that may help . If he doesn't have sleep apnea , I would think an oxygen tank/ mask would help . A cpap just provides air pressure to keep the air passageway open . Sounds like your dad needs pure oxygen because his lungs are diseased and don't absorb enough oxygen .

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
                        That's tough....Prayers for your Dad.
                        X2
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Thats aweful ... Poor man . Get him a cpap , hopefully that may help . If he doesn't have sleep apnea , I would think an oxygen tank/ mask would help . A cpap just provides air pressure to keep the air passageway open . Sounds like your dad needs pure oxygen because his lungs are diseased and don't absorb enough oxygen .
                          He is on oxygen 24 -7
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

[QUOTE=dbarham;329725]He is on oxygen 24 -7[/QUOTE
                            Yep , OK .

Comment

Prayers for your Dad. I'm not sure what to pray for, for plugger.
                              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X