Boat Show Seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show Seminars

I have been asked several times about the two seminars that I will be doing at the Houston Boat show this year, and put off posting until closer to the dates. I pormise that both will be very informative with at least a twist or two that everyone will enjoy, and hopefully benefit from.

Wednesday the 13th at 6:30 pm- Fishing the Galveston Bay Complex.
    This will cover the overview of the bays in the system from the gulf passes up to the rivers and bayous, and how they effect the fishing seasonally. Also, some structure discussion, 5 spots for each of the big bays, and a bird (native guide) for each season.

Saturday the 16th at 7:30 pm- Tournament Trout Tactics
    this one will be an in depth look at what factors should be understood to consistently catch trout over 5 pounds. Nuff said, that's a hige topic with way too many twists.

I will convert both of these into articles shortly after the boat show, which will be posted somewhere..

I hope that I get the pleasure of seeing many familiar faces, and will try to field as many questions as possible after the meat of the seminar is covered. I say this because I often say things that raise eyebrows about trout fishing.
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Hey Steve,

I posted this link yesterday.

From Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2025, NRG Center attendees can experience the latest vehicles, boats and outdoor activities for just one ticket.

Comment

I thought that there might be at least one other person like me out there that wasn't good with linked information. JK I'm actually trying to ease the PM traffic that I'm getting and put this in an easy spot to find.

Comment

guess i'm going wed....sat may be pre icefishing.
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'll be there Wednesday, but not sure if I can Make Saturday with the tourney Sunday.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
            I'll be there Wednesday, but not sure if I can Make Saturday with the tourney Sunday.
            chip we are gonna potlick some of your fishing spots
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

If you need a brand new FWE shirt Steve you just let me know gotta represent
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'll be at both

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  If you need a brand new FWE shirt Steve you just let me know gotta represent
                  Let's get together before the weekend is over. I would wear it proudly!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    chip we are gonna potlick some of your fishing spots
                    I got no Pots to Lick....lol
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
                      I have been asked several times about the two seminars that I will be doing at the Houston Boat show this year, and put off posting until closer to the dates. I pormise that both will be very informative with at least a twist or two that everyone will enjoy, and hopefully benefit from.

Wednesday the 13th at 6:30 pm- Fishing the Galveston Bay Complex.
                      This will cover the overview of the bays in the system from the gulf passes up to the rivers and bayous, and how they effect the fishing seasonally. Also, some structure discussion, 5 spots for each of the big bays, and a bird (native guide) for each season.

Saturday the 16th at 7:30 pm- Tournament Trout Tactics
                      this one will be an in depth look at what factors should be understood to consistently catch trout over 5 pounds. Nuff said, that's a hige topic with way too many twists.

I will convert both of these into articles shortly after the boat show, which will be posted somewhere..

I hope that I get the pleasure of seeing many familiar faces, and will try to field as many questions as possible after the meat of the seminar is covered. I say this because I often say things that raise eyebrows about trout fishing.
                      will be there wednesday. will try to take the kids. trout-assasin and only lures

Comment

Working...
                      X