468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Line Could That Little Reel Hold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Line Could That Little Reel Hold?

Maybe 10 ft. if that. Looks like the little guy is having a great time and that's all that matters. Have fun out there this weekend with the family. Happy Easter.

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Gotta love the youngsters! They're the future.

Comment

Look at him work that fish .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

My day has been made by that little one!! Enormous smile and tickling laugh!!
        Aint nothing better to see a youngster get the fishing disease and with no cure!!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Awesome!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            Look at him work that fish .
            I fish with adults that aren't as good as he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's not his first rodeo! He has obviously had some good coaching. Great!

Comment

Originally posted by trseato View Post
                That's not his first rodeo! He has obviously had some good coaching. Great!
                Yes sir, not his first day on the job. Love it when he goes after the fish with his hands and lands it. Been taking my little girl fishing going on 5 years now and I can't get her to handle a fish. But she loves fishing no matter how slimy it is, so she says.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Expertly applied the high tech thumb drag! Those tilapia will put up a decent fight even on light tackle.

Comment

Working...
                  X